Thursday, April 16, 2015

More Busy bags!

So... back to the busy bags.  Brady loves playing with them!  Along with the play date I've been working on at ton that I liked too.  Then at the bottom are some AMAZING $1 store finds that have worked well with quite time too.

Shadow puppets with Flashlight from Harbor Freight and card stock...
I did put them on Popsicle sticks, after I took the picture

Legos!  Works with colors, patterns, and building.  Brady doesn't get the
 patterns yet, but he likes to match the colors.

Popsicle stick puzzles.  I used 6 fat ones, and did a shape on each side.
Brady LOVES carrying them around and working with shapes.

Snake Button with felt squares

Found this on a blog... 6 different animals with 3 body pieces.  It's fun to make "silly" animals,
and the magnets help keep them in place better.

Button color sorting

I bought a HUGE bag of pom poms from Amazon and I didn't really care for it cuz it didn't have a lot of colors... more tie die.  I decided to put magnets on Popsicle sticks so you can match them or make patterns.

Caterpillar counting... I'm a big fan of putting magnets on them so it's not
frustrating with them rolling everywhere

I took a mini Gerber Baby Food container... Brady LOVES it!  

Just yarn, beads and cardboard... this lasted 15min of an hour car ride.
The other side has 1, 2, 3...10 beads for counting.  

Another print off Pinterest... A-Z cards with color pompom matching and Alphabet.  The picture is B for Balloons.  I put magnets on them so it's easier.  

Popsicle color matching.  Brady loves to eat the popsicles!

Thread the buttons

Paint chip matching and clothes pins

Then some great finds at the dollar store!

I lied... this was $3 target

Stacking, color, numbers... so much fun!  DICE are the BEST THINGS EVER!!! (at least Brady thinks so)

Erasers with magnets attached.  I was going to have him match them , but it also works out to
 just play and make pictures with them.. not sure how he will like it.

Mini Dominos!  another BEST $1 find!  We have done counting, colors, and matching
This is a matching game, shapes, and puzzle on the other side.  for $1!  I love it cuz it's thick cardboard and has handled all of Tanners chewing with no problem!!!

Well, I hope those were some fun ideas!  I am all busy bagged out... lol.  I am excited to see how they work on our long road trip!  I'll let you know!

1 comment:

  1. these are awesome! way to go! I am going to have to make some for my kiddos.

    ReplyDelete