Tuesday, January 22, 2013

35 weeks

Yay!  Almost there!  I feel like it has gone by so fast, and but is gong by so slow at the same time.  As of now... I have 2 1/2 weeks of work left, 4 1/2 weeks till Baby Due date, and about 2 months till moving till Nebraska.  I don't feel to stressed, but I am getting extremely tired.


 This past weekend I bottled 28pints of hamburger.  That was a LOT but it saved us from having to move frozen meat.
My co-workers from various areas in Arizona who drove long ways to come support me.

Two weekends ago I had my baby shower.  It was a BLAST!  I am so grateful for all of my friends and family who showed up!  I feel so blessed to have so many people supporting me.  It was really busy and lots of girl time.  I got so many fun outfits, blankets, bibs, toys, and lots and lots of other baby stuff.  I am ready for this boy to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment