Monday, October 21, 2013

8 months!

Brady is 8months!  I can't believe how fast it has flown.  I LOVE every minute of it!  Sorry, but there aren't any pictures :(  I already posted the ones I have of him from 7months... and he has had a cold the past week, so he looks really sad, tired, and hungry (cuz he doesn't want to drink his bottles :(  )

What Brady has accomplished during his 7month phase:
* He crawls anywhere and every where... fast!  When he crawls on wood, you can here him coming from a mile away.
* He plays by himself in his bed room for about 10-15min, then makes his way down the hallway...long living room... to find mommy in the kitchen
* He likes to try to attack the dishwasher no matter how many times I tell him no
* His stand alone record time is 3sec. 
* He loves walking with people helping him
* He will crawl up to anyone and everyone and use them to pull himself up.  I mean ANYONE!  We have been to multiple 1st birthday parties and he will just crawl on up and start climbing on people.
* He blows bubbles, whatever you call them ALL. DAY. LONG.
* He likes to talk to dogs
* He still loves putting EVERYTHING in his mouth... including bugs... even though he gags/chokes every time.  I am still waiting for this phase to end.

Three days a week I watch my 2 1/2 yr old nephew, and 3mo old neice.  He LOVES having people to play with him.  His favorite thing is to crawl around the house following his cousin.   He also likes to try to attack his little cousin, but we are working on that.  That's pretty much what he has been up to.  Next post... our kitchen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment