Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Haha... I just realized I never posted this...Happy Anniversary to us! 5 years!!!

It was actually May 21st, but it took me a while to download pictures from my phone.  My mom was kind enough to watch the boys for us while we spent a few days in Kansas City.  WE HAD A BLAST!!!  Thursday we got there around lunch time, so we walked around Crown Point, visited the Chips Chocolate factory to gain a few pounds, and had some AMAZING BBQ for lunch!  We had to stop in the lego store to buy some stuff... for Will.

We went to Lego Land store... because of course Will had to get some cool legos.  


That evening we went on a 2 hr segway tour of downtown KC.  It was so fun!  Those things look so intimidating, but were a blast!  We got rained on pretty good for about 5min, but then the sun came right now.  We saw some historical parts of the city, the party part, and toured the ground of some museums.  (Museums are way better on a seway).  I'm pretty sure the best part was the one mile loop park that we could cruse at top speeds...12mph.

Segway Tours were so much fun!!!








Friday we headed to Worlds of Fun...which was so much fun!  Until we got sick... my stomach handled the rides a little bit better then Will, but lets just say we will NEVER, EVER, not even for a million bucks, ride 2 spinning rides in a row... if you can get us to ride one again... Those were our 2nd and 3rd rides, and I don't think we ever recovered.  lol.  There were a ton of school groups there, but not as much as waiting as I expected.  It was a BLAST!



Enjoying the rides...

And leaving cuz we're sick...

Saturday, we did some shopping at the outdoor strip malls and enjoyed the beautiful weather and time together.  It was so nice being away from the kids but we were defiantly glad to be home... I'm sure my parents were even more glad to not have 2 kids running around anymore.

Here's to another great 5 years with the man of my dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment