Monday, June 29, 2015

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Last Tuesday Tanner turned 1!  It's amazing how a year ago, I got to the hospital and popped out this boy withing 10min of getting to the room.  He has pretty much been just as easy going has his entrance into the world.  He started walking on his birthday and LOVES walking any where and everywhere... especially to bother big brother.  His tries to get his hands on any type of technology as possible and if not, he throws the BIGGEST tantrum ever!  (yes, he probably gets that from me).  He eats everything and always finishes up Bradys food, loves being outside, and is happy.  When he's not happy, it's a tantrum.  Those are pretty quick though and he'll be happy again.  It's amazing how fast they grow, I miss my little snuggle bug Tanner... although I still get a good hug every once in a while.

He LOVES to climb on anything!  I kept telling him no to touching the TV, so I put boxes up... silly mommy, that won't work.  Whenever I tell him know, he just looks at me with the biggest smile on his face and keeps on doing what he's not supposed to be doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment