Sunday, February 19, 2012

Our Engagement…February 6, 2010


In February we took a trip up to Nebraska to visit my family (Will just wanted a chance to talk with my dad).  Thanks to Irving, we got some cheap tickets too!  We got up there Friday afternoon, went to dinner with my parents, and then I was told that we were having a girls night while Kent and Levi took Will out (I felt really bad for him).  Saturday I went shopping with Mom and LanaMarie…as I left Will with dad for a couple of hours.  That night, LanaMarie let me borrow her cute clothes and Will took me out to a nice restaurant downtown, Vivace.  After we ate, he claimed he was full and needed to take a walk.  I have to add…it was only about 30degrees outside with some snow on the ground, and this boy wanted to go for a walk?!  We walked to the lake downtown and followed around it for a ways until we came to a candlelight table.  We ate a bit, and then Will got down on one knee and Proposed!  It was the cutest thing ever!  LanaMarie and Kent helped and showed up quickly to take pictures and clean things up while we went back to the house.  It was great!  Just a little cold, but completely worth it! The ring is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment