Sunday, March 18, 2012


Recently, my family came into town for a wedding.  My little sister is now married.  Out of us 8 kids, there are now 7 of us married… how life can change.

Saturday Emilie, Irving, Brisa, and Annie came in. Tuesday my mom came in. Wednesday LanaMaire, Barrett, and Dad came in.  Friday Alisa, Matt, Wesson came in.  Thursday we were able to go to the temple to see Dasha get her endowments out.  It was so fun to see all of my family there!  Friday I had the day off work so I spent it with my sisters, Dad, and nephews, and Laina.  Since we had to keep Dad busy, we picked all the grapefruit off our tree (it was small and sour because it wasn’t watered in the spring due to no one living there).  Dad then juiced it ALL for me while the rest of us raced and played spaceship in the back yard.  While the little ones, and those who drove from NE napped, we helped set up for the reception.  

Friday night we had a family dinner.  My almost 1yr old nephew, Barrett, took out an 11 yr boy and broke his wrist.  The boy was running backwards and ran into Barrett, and tripped.  Barrett has some sweet bruises (war wounds) and his face to prove he won the battle. 

Barrett!
Wesson decided to jump on my back while
 I was on the ground playing with Barrett
Saturday Wedding day.  BEFORE all the crazy wedding stuff started, my 6 sisters (my sister-in-law was unable to make it due to her best friend getting married) put on our wedding dresses and took pictures in my father-in-laws backyard.  It was a BLAST!!!
This is our "Lehi" pose.  Me, Alisa, Camilla, Kaylene, LanaMarie, Dasha

Left to Right: Alisa, Kaylene, Me, Dasha, LanaMarie, Camilla

I LOVE this picture of us all just walkin'

Oldest to Youngest: Camilla, Kaylene, LanaMarie, Me, Alisa, Dasha


Next, we went to the wedding and took lovely pictures in all of our yellow skirts/dresses.  I made mine, but got it dirty immediately getting out of the car… good thing it was puffy so it didn’t show in the pictures.  Dasha looked beautiful!  The reception was fun.  Will and I learned how great our freezer works.  Dasha stored four 3gallon containers of ice-cream… it was so hard to dip it out!  We couldn’t even put it in the microwave because there was metal on it.  Anyhow… we survived with sore arms to prove it.  The family had a fun time decorating Dasha and Josh’s car too.  We did sticky notes so all the little ones could help out.
Kaylene, Me, LanaMarie, Dasha, Alisa, Emilie, Camilla

All in all, I had a great tiring week with my family again and hopefully will see them sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment