Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Recent Projects

1.  This is the skirt I made for Dasha's wedding.  It defiantly made me work for it.  I took my measurements wrong so I had to add 3 more pleats to the skirt...which ended up being too much, so then I had to take the skirt in another inch.  Finally, there were odd seams, but I figured out how to wear it without it being too noticeable.

2.  A friend from church had this cute picture frame thing to plan her meas, and for house chores she found off Pinterest.  I decided to combine the two together with a frame my sister had given me.  I designed what I wanted it to look like using GIMP, and then printed it off and put it in the frame.  I LOVE it!  Unfortunately, I know feel obligated to follow the chart and cook meals and clean...


No comments:

Post a Comment