Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Heber

This past weekend we went up to our families cabin in Heber to enjoy the cooler weather and a break from every day life.  It was so nice up there!  We got up there late Fri night. 






Sat. morning Will spent the morning fixing the pump (hopefully it won't break
 any more) so we could have running water.  After multiple trips to the local ACE and True Value we managed to put it all back together with no leaks.  He then built a box to cover the pump, with hinges!  I enjoyed the cooler weather, racked up some pine needles and cleaned up the mess he made.  We enjoyed an afternoon walk, and I even went running.  Since I've been prego, I've only been running 1-2 miles twice a week.  I was able to run about 2 miles and it felt so nice!  I did notice the elevation a bit, which I am hoping it only bothered me cuz I am carrying around extra luggage :)  We went to church on Sun. and then headed home after a nice restful weekend spending time alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment