Wednesday, September 26, 2012

18 Weeks pregnancy moment...




Being pregnant I have learned I just need to accept the fact that I am going to gain weight and get a "fat"/"baby" belly.  It has been something I know is going to happen, but I still have a hard time getting used to it and accepting it.  Well, about every other day or so Will gets to put up with me saying "I am gaining so much weight!"  or "I feel really fat"  or something else in relation to me being fat.  (I am a girl, what can I say?) 

Well, yesterday, I got on the scale and it said I had gained 8 lbs! since my Dr. appt 1 1/2 weeks ago!  I was so frustrated that "I can't gait 10 pounds every 2 weeks!  I'll end up with 60lbs of baby fat to loose"  "how can I gain so much?  I have been running and eating a little better cuz I can actually eat some fruits and veggies now", and stuff like that.  I went to complain to Will about how much weight I was gaining when I was trying to be healthy and he starts laughing at me.  (Usually he just rolls eyes and says something like "you are pregnant...(fill in the blank)..." ).  Well, apparently our scale got adjusted on accident some way and was adding an extra 5-8 lbs.  Man, when he fixed that I was much happier to realize I had only gained 1-3 lbs.

3 comments:

  1. haha Love it!!! Its no fun gaining weight, but it sure feels good when you lose lots of weight after the baby pops out :) i still have 15 to go but the first 25 came off pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Charisse you're funny! I remember being frustrated because up until about 25 or so weeks, you're stomach is getting bigger but it's squishy still! Once it hardens up and you're passed the awkward "is she pregnant or just gaining weight" phase, it gets much better. You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete