Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Blessings and more



Before we moved we were able to bless Brady.  I am so grateful for the Priesthood and the blessings it provides, and for a Husband who is able to hold it and bless our family.  We had lots of family show up for the blessing and open house.  It is overwhelming to know how much our little family is loved. 


A lot of people have asked me about my feelings of moving to Nebraska and I never know what to say  I lived there before for 3 ½ years, and Will has been living there for 2 months.  The last week with Waiting for Will to get here, packing up the moving truck, and getting everything organized I was just ready to be done with it all; not even trying to think about unloading the truck into storage, still not having my things, looking for homes, studying for my PTA exam, and dealing with snow… I am not looking forward to.  

I am going to miss Arizona very much.  Almost all of both our families live there, many friends and ward members, Arizona has beautiful mountains great for rock climbing, hiking, camping, ect.  Nebraska has green grass and hills, my parents and more siblings.  We are both excited to start this new adventure with our new family member and a new job.  Will and I both know this is where the Lord wants us to be for some reason, we just don’t know what.  I am excited to see old friends and members from my high school years.  I am continuing to learn that saying “goodbye” means nothing.  We have so many forms of communication to stay in touch it makes it easy; but the thing I have realized the most is this:  If you have good friends and family, it  doesn’t matter how far apart you live or how long it has been since you talked, you always seem to pick up where you left off.  We did have an open house before we left to see family members one last time, but it’s never for an official good bye, just for another time to get together.

2 comments:

  1. We miss you being across the street. Glad you got there safe and that Brady slept most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute! I Love seeing your little family together again!

    ReplyDelete