Saturday, July 26, 2014

Tanner 1 Month!


Time has flown by so fast!  I can't believe Tanner is a whole month old!  He is defiantly bigger then Brady was at this time.  Things Tanner has been up to:

*Grown out of new born clothes
*Awake for longer periods of time and fights going to sleep
*He LOVES being held to go to sleep!
*He either grunts when he isn't sleeping good, or has a really high piched soft snore when he is sleeping really good
*Loves mommy.  When ever I'm not holding him, and I am talking, he will always turn his head towards me
*makes the cutest "O" face
*We have been working on "soft" touch when Brady touches Tanners belly, Tanner usually smiles when he does this
*Smiles more
*Still good with nursing and a quick eater
*He is a Mamas boy (though I am working on it not becoming extreme)
*He LOVES tummy time and usually falls asleep for his best naps of the day during it.




No comments:

Post a Comment