Wednesday, April 10, 2013

About me... Questions from Laura



One of my closes friends tagged me in this and I just have to do it back to her. I kinda thought it would be fun to see how I responded to the questions.  I never really sit down and just think about what I like or about me; when I do these I am always interested to see how I have changed.  So, I figured it’s good for me to sit down, fill it out, and recognize who I am now as a mother, wife, friend, daughter, child of God.

 The Rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that I answered.
3. Choose people that you want to play, and tag them on your post.
4. No tag backs!



My 11 Things:
1. I come from a family of 9 kids, with about 90 first cousins total between my two sides.  
2. I LOVE having the last name Tryon growing up, and now it’s my middle name.  
3. I enjoy running.  Most people think its to stay healthy, but I do it really so I can eat ice cream, brownies, and all the other yummy junk food and not feel bed.
4. I grew up collecting eggs from chickens and making sure our attacking roster didn’t get us, chasing around chickens and cows to keep them in their pens, and milking a cow.
5. My favorite thing that always brings me back to my childhood is the Lehi Days rodeo.  It’s always the first weekend in March which is around my birthday, and I love being there outside, in the heat and dirt and watching neighbors compete in rodeo activities. 
6. I hate veggies… but I am trying really hard to have 2 servings a day and to find new recipes to start eating them.
7. I have bad hearing.  All during elementary school I was one of those kids who would get taken out of school twice a year to get my hearing checked… each morning my dad would say “Did you study for you test?”

8. I have lived in Arizona two separate times, and now in Nebraska two separate times. I got engaged in Nebraska and married in Arizona.
9. I usually use my “spending” money to buy food storage stuff.

10. I enjoy scrapbooking most of the time.
11. I have a handsome little boy named Brady who is the cutest thing EVER!

Laura’s Questions:
 
1)What is one thing you wish hadn't happened last year?
I wish I would have enjoyed my job, family time, friends, and the Arizona outdoors before I realized I was leaving it. 
 

2) What is your favorite thing about yourself?
my blue eyes.  To be honest, I HATED them growing up because my siblings would tease me so much about them; when someone would comment on them I hated it because I didn’t like them.  My amazing husband has informed me that the are his favorite feature about me and I have loved them pretty much ever sense and learn to appreciate them.  I home some of our kids carry on the blue eye tradition. 

3) If you had the choice, would you want to know when you're going to die?
-that’s a tough one… probably not because I would worry about it if I knew.
 
4) What was your favorite toy/ past time as a child?
-My younger sister and I would always make believe we were MaryKate and Ashley Olsen and would come up with our own mysteries, or play “house” a million different versions. 

5) What is your ideal way to spend a weekend?
Wake up between 6-7 go for a beautiful morning run into the sunrise, do some hard earned yard work, then ejoy the afternoon doing something with my Husband.  I just like to do the “Weird work” on the weekend, stuff beyond the usualy everyday stuff.

6) What is one thing you just have to have your way every time?
-I have no clue… Will would know best.  My guess… My icecream always needs to be a little soft, if not, I nuk it in the microwave J

7) Where did you go/ would you like to go on your honeymoon?
We drove to Lake Tahoe. It was beautiful!  Lots of fun small hikes, and even snow in May on the day we left.  The mountains were Beautiful!

8) What do you really want for Christmas this year?
I don’t know, I’ll let you know next year.
 
9) You have to perform in a talent show - what is your talent?
hum… bore ing everbody with explain why such and such hurts muscle/ part of your body and how you can solve the problem

10) What's your dream job?
I love doing physical theray, but I would love how to do visceral manipulation and craniosacral therapy on people, esp. babies 
 

11) What's for dinner?
Some casserole with veggies and chicken with biscuts (not home made) on the side


My Tags:

I didn't tag anyone, but feel free to answer the questions and respond to them.

3 comments:

  1. I love it Charisse! I didn't know you were so particular about your ice-cream, haha ;)You can teach me about physical therapy and I'll teach you yummy ways to cook veggies lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm hard of hearing too! I'm like 90% deaf in my left ear. I always had to get tested in elementary school and I hated it. They would always send a note home with me saying I had heating loss, and my mom would always write back, "I keep telling her that but she never listens!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is hilarious! Its good to know I am not the only one in the family with hearing problems :)

      Delete